SamaN deck stripper is a water based deck stripper with concentrated power specially formulated to remove the toughest oil and weathered latex solid stains, tinted or clear waterproofers. It is recommended for decks, fences siding, exterior wooden furniture and any other exterior wood projects. It may be used on all types of pressure treated wood, exotic woods, cedar or plastic/wood composite decking material.
Simply spray on the desired surface and it begins to penetrate and attack the coating immediately. Speed of penetration depends on the thickness and durability of the coatings being removed.
Rinse with water and allow to dry completely. Then apply SamaN deck wash to restore your wood o its natural color and allow the best performance of your reapplied waterproofer or stain.
Before you begin
- Product must be applied on a damp surface.
- Test on a inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface.
- Remove all deck furniture and decorative items, carpet or fabrics that could come in contact with the product.
- Remove loosened coats with suitable tools for the surface to be stripped.
- Saturate the ground around plants and shrubs with fresh water before covering with plastic and flush with water after cleaning is finished.
- For heavy oil and weathered latex stain removal
- Dilute 1 part of SamaN deck stripper with 4 parts of water.
- For light stains and/or strong cleaning
- Use 1 part of SamaN deck stripper with 9 parts of water.
Do not use metal container.
3,78 liters (1 gallon) cover between 300 sq. ft. and 400 sq. ft.
Apply when temperature is higher than 10°C. Apply liberal coat to surface, using a synthetic brush, roller or chemical resistant sprayer. Apply in 20 sq. ft increments to maintain wetness. Allow 10-15 minutes dwell time. Do not allow stripper to dry. If the stripper has dried, reapply more product. For stubborn stains, a second application may be necessary.
Thoroughly rinse the surface with a garden hose or pressure washer, removing all residues spraying in the direction of wood grain. After rinsing the surface, be sure to saturate the ground around plants and shrubs with fresh water. If using a hose to wash down surface, scrub remover with a scraper, synthetic bristle brush or broom. Rinse thoroughly. Reapply on leftover spots until original bare wood. Allow wood to dry thoroughly before restaining.
Wash down all equipment and brushes thoroughly with soap and water after use.