Catalyst for oils with high abrasion tolerance !
- Accelerates drying speed
- Increases performance and durability
- Reduces cure time by 1/3
- Provides high tolerance to chemical and mechanical aggression
- Compatible with penetrating oils for wood surfaces
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
LIGNA®’s CATALYST is an additive that improves performance, drying speed and reduces curing time by 1/3!
CATALYST should not be used with water-based products, hybrid oils and exterior oil. This catalyst provides a high tolerance to chemical and mechanical aggressions and ensures a durable finish.
MIXING : Mix the oil and catalyst together thoroughly. Never add more than 5-6% catalyst to the finishing oil.
- 54 mL of catalyst for ± 946 mL of oil.
- 220 mL of catalyst for ± 3,78 L of oil.
According to the oil manufacturer's recommendations.
After 5-10 minutes, remove any excess oil by rubbing the surface with a bleached cotton cloth.
If the temperature in the room is high when applying, do not wait more than 5 minutes to elapse before removing the excess, otherwise the product will dry on the surface.
Catalysed oil dries more quickly.