SamaN deck wash is a waterbased formula specially developped to restore the natural color of even the most damaged and weathered grey-beaten wood surfaces with concentrated pwoer (bleach free). It is highly effective in cleaning en removing clear finishes, unsightly weathering, mold, algae, mildew, staining, oil, grease and tannin stains from bleeding wood such as cedar and redwood. It is also excellent for cleaning plastic/wood composite decking material and it's remarkably easy to use.
SamaN deck wash may be used to neutralize and brighten surfaces that have been stripped with the SamaN deck stripper. Using SamaN deck wash will improve the performance of your reapplied waterproofer or stain. Environmentally safe, biodegradable product.
Before you begin
- Product must be applied on a clean and damp surface.
- Test on a inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface.
- Remove all deck furniture and decorative items, carpet or fabrics that could come in contact with the product.
- Saturate the ground around plants and shrubs with fresh water before covering with plastic and flush with water after cleaning is finished.
- General washing
- Dilute 1 part of concentrated deck wash with 8 parts of water.
- Heavy cleaning
- Dilute 1 part of concentrated deck wash with 3 parts of water.
Do not use a metal container.
3,78 liters (1 gallon) cover between 300 sq. ft and 400 sq. ft
Apply when temperature is between 10°C and 27°C. Apply in the shade and not during high winds. Apply liberal coat to surface, using a synthetic brush, roller. Do not apply through any type of spray equipment.
Apply in 20 sq. ft increments to maintain wetness. Allow 10-15 minutes dwell time. Do not allow stripper to dry. If the stripper has dried, reapply more product. For stubborn stains, a second application may be necessary.
Thoroughly rinse the surface with a garden hose or pressure washer, removing all residues spraying in the direction of wood grain. After rinsing the surface, be sure to saturate the ground around plants and shrubs with fresh water. If using a hose to wash down surface, scrub remover with a scraper, synthetic bristle brush or broom. Rinse thoroughly. Allow wood to dry thoroughly before restaining.
Wash down all equipment and brushes thoroughly with soap and water after use.