The Spyder Stinger spade bit features an innovative non-clogging, automatic-feeding precision tip for optimal speed and accuracy. Use this kit for quick change battery powered impact drivers, as the 1/4-in impact rated speed hex is designed to prevent any chuck slipping. The patent pending tip automatically engages the work surface for no thrust drilling. Unlike other spade bits with a self-feeding thread point, the stinger spade bit won't clog, won't wander and drills up to 20 times faster than the competition. Plus, you can drill up to 10 times more holes per charge compared to conventional spade bits. Chuck them into your impacting tool for even greater drilling power on soft and hard woods.
- 8pc set contains: 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/2-in bits in a durable storage box
- 20X faster and 10X more holes per charge than conventional spade bits
- Stinger threaded tip automatically engages the work surface for no-thrust drilling
- 1/4-In impact rated speed hex won't slip in the chuck and is ideal for use in quick change battery powered impact drivers
- Stinger thread point won't clog, or wander, and drills faster than the competition
- 6-In overall length