Huile pour mobilier de salle de bain Linn
This oil is recommended for solid wood furniture subimtted to high humidity levels, especially bathroom furnitures.
- Water resistant, high gloss
- Superior resistance to toothpaste stains
- Can be used as a topcoat over countertop oil or on universal hard oil.
- Wood must be dry (wood moisture content below 12%), solid, absorbent, free of resin and dust.
- With large-pored wood (walnut, oak, ash, chestnut, elm, mahogany or teak) brush out the pore grooves thoroughly.
- Gradual presanding according to the sandpaper gradation up to 240 grain, except oak use 180 grain.
- Shake welle before use.
- Appliquer au pinceau 3 couches jusqu’à formation d’un film protecteur de surface à une température ambiante supérieure à 16°C.
- Apply first coat and wait 5-10 minutes, then remove excess oil with a lint-free cloth.
- Apply second coat as the first coat.
- Sand-in between coats with a 320 grit sandpaper.
- The thrid coat should, drop-by-drop, be polished immediately.
Drying time :
- 5 to 8 hours at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
- Final degree of hardness is reached after 4 weeks.
750 ml covers approximately 12 m2 when applying 3 coats. Determine the exact amount needed by doing a test application.
1st coat : 56 ml/m², 1 L is sufficient for aprroximately 18 m² (194 sq. ft.)
2nd coat : 16 ml/m², 1 L is sufficient for aprroximately 63 m² (678 sq. ft.)
3rd coat : 11 ml/m², 1 L is sufficient for aprroximately 90 m² (978 sq. ft.)