- Food Safe, Solvent Free, Non-toxic Wood Finish and Stabilizer. Easy to Use. Waterproofs. Lustrous Sheen In One Coat. It is also the perfect finish for leather, concrete, plastic, vinyl and metal.
- Odie's Oil is great for all species of wood, exotic and domestic. Formulated to work on even the oiliest of woods. Will actually get better with age, becoming more durable and more beautiful!
- Contains natural UV inhibitors-sunscreen for your wood!
- Odie's Oil is great for interior and exterior applications: Boats, Brightwork, Doors, Floors, Decks, Gates, Fine Furniture, Patio Furniture, Bowls, Cutting Boards, Kitchen Implements, Toys, auto detail, concrete, leather and metal, etc., etc. The list goes on and on!
- Odie's Oil is great for wood turners and can be used as a friction polish!
- Odie's Oil does not contain driers or any toxic chemicals, and all ingredients are food safe. No worries! Odie’s Oil is safe for everybody: families, kids, and pets!
- Odie's Oil is easy to use! No sanding or stripping in between coats or for retouching! Wipe on, Wait a while, Buff off. Easy!
A LITTLE ODIE'S OIL GOES A LONG WAY! USE SPARINGLY. "No solvents" means there is almost nothing to evaporate, so what you put on the wood, stays in the wood. Odie's Oil covers many, many times the area of other wood finishes. Up to 20 times the coverage as conventional finishes. Coverage will vary depending on wood density and porosity.
Odie's Oil is a proprietary blend of oils and waxes, born out of inspiration, hard work and a driving need to solve problems specific to the woodworker. The culmination of 30+ years of research, development and field testings in the most extreme environments produced a revolutionary product that out-performs and out-covers the competition.
For finishing wood floors:
- Odie's is a True One Coat Application Finish. This amazing finish stabilizes, protects and beautifies Hardwood Floors. It is Food Safe and Solvent-free. It is safe for the user and the end-user, free of heavy metals and isocyanates. It has no VOC. It dries fast, hard and flexible and clear. No yellowing.
- Use commercially and residentially. It has been used successfully on hardwood floors in all climate regions for several decades. It stabilizes the widest planks! It will not water spot once cured and it blocks UV. It spot repairs easily with no sanding and no halos. Any sheen can be achieved. Add oil-compatible pigments or dyes to achieve any color.
- Coverage is approximately 189 square feet per 9 oz jar (based on American Cherry). This finish has a unique honey-like consistency and a pleasant aroma. It really does go a long, long way.
- It is easy to use. Click here for application instructions.
- Odie's Oil is made by hand in small batches to insure quality. And of course, it is made in the USA.
- Most surfaces can be used within 24 hours and can be exposed to liquids within 3-5 days.
- 9 oz. re-useable glass jar.