This DIY It's my knife folding knife kit includes everything you need to make your own carving knife yourself! You will not need anything else than what is included in the package to make and assemble the carving knife. Unpack, cut, assemble and you are ready to use your carving knife!
Package includes :
- 1 blade blade
- 1 set beech handle
- 1 piece board driver
- Sandpaper (# 120, # 240) each one
- Two sets of set screw
- Two sets disc spring and washer
- One pin
Assembly steps :
1. Cut the 2 pieces of wood for the handle with the blade.
2. Assemble the handle with the 2 screws includes in the package.
3. Cut and sand the handle as you wish to create the perfect handle shape for you.
4. For an easy way to cut the handle with a carving knife, you can spray a little bit of water on it.
5. Continue cutting until the desired handle shape is obtained.
6. Sans the handle with sandpaper 120 grit then sandpaper 240 grit for a better finish.
7. Finish the assembly by thightening the blade properly and enjoy your new carving knife!