Whether you’re building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig® K4 can help you finish the job in less time, and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence you need to get started, and you’ll have your project finished in no time with joints as easy as "Drill. Drive. Done!"
The 3-hole Drill Guide lets you make perfectly placed pocket holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses—from 1/2" to 1 1/2" in 1/8" increments. Every Kreg® Drill Guide features a hardened-steel core that carries a lifetime guarantee. The core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke, resulting in minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean, pluggable pocket hole.
To download the instruction manual, click here >
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick (12 mm to 38 mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Creates 3/8" (9 mm) diameter standard Kreg® pocket holes
Package includes :
- Kreg Jig K4®
- Stepped drill bit
- 6" square driver
- Starter Kreg® Screw set
- Pocket-hole plug set
- Owner’s manual