With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide lets you create compact, low-profile pocket holes in the same Kreg Joinery applications where you'd use standard Kreg pocket holes, and in a variety of other applications, too. You also have the ability to tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs where standard pocket holes simply can’t go.
A 25% smaller pocket hole works great in virtually every application where you’d use standard Kreg pocket holes. And because it removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
To download the instruction manual, click here >
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, and K5
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Kreg Drill Guide
- Works with 1/2" (12 mm) stock and narrow stock, down to 1" (25 mm) wide
- Works with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws
Package includes :
- Kreg® Micro Drill Guide Block
- Kreg® Micro drill bit
- Stop collar
- Allen wrench
- Sample Kreg®Screws
- Owner's manual