RAIL POUR GUIDE DE COUPE MILESCRAFT 1409
The Milescraft TrackSawGuide™ turns your circular saw into a precision guided track saw system.
Eliminate risky freehand cutting that can wind up costing you valuable time, money and frustration. The universal base fits most circular saws with up to 7-1/4” blades making the system the perfect straight cutting option for nearly everyone. Rigid aluminum construction helps reduce flex and improve accuracy. The low profile also helps your saw cut through stock over 1-3/4” thick. Achieve perfectly straight cuts for your project whether you are ripping sheets up to 50” long, cross cutting, or angle cutting with the TrackSawGuide™.
- Universal Compatibility
- Fits most circular saws in the market with blades up to 7-1/4”
- Rip Entire Sheets
- Cuts 50” out of the box, or extends to any length required with optional GuideRail™ extensions
- All-Metal Construction
- Increased rigidity reduces the flex for a more accurate cut
- Easy Alignment
- The red cutting-strip acts as a guide and the blade will cut directly up to the edge
- Reduce Splintering
- The cut strip prevents chipping and splintering and reduces slipping on work piece
- Cuts Deep
- The low profile also lets you cut deep enough to cut through common interior door thickness