Get the brightest and longest glow in the dark with this GloPoxy set. Available in 2 colors, the product charges from any light source. Manufactured using a special color balance process, GloPoxy is stable. Durable and resistant to uv rays, it resists water, abrasion and chemicals that can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Coverage: 38 sq ft / L (3,5 m² / L) for 10 mils
- GloPoxy results in the brightest glow with extended glow in the dark duration
- Light absorption and release processes of GloPoxy can be repeated endlessly
- Any light source will charge GloPoxy
- Low Odor, NO VOC's NON Toxic
- 100% solids content for incressed build
- UV stable, durable, chemical, water and abrasion resistant for indoor & outdoor.
- Produces an exceptionally tenacious etching bond for high adhesion
- Excellent hardness and wear resistance
- Self-leveling finish
- Mix ratio: 4:1
- Pot life time: 20 minutes depending on ambient temperature
- Cure time: 48 hours for a 10 mil coat
- Set to touch time: 6 to 8 hours
- Minimum recoat time: 6 to 8 hours
- Storage temperature: At room temperature
- recommended surfaces: Wood, plaster, metal, masonry and more
Coat over clean, dry surfaces. Remove all grease, oil, wax, or other foreing matter. All surfaces must be sanded. Do not apply directly over paint.
This product may be applied by using a 3/8" nap roller or foam brush.
Recommended Spread Rate:
Apply when air and surface temperatures are above 16°C (60°F). Surface temperature must be a least 10°C (50°F). For optimum application properties, bring material to 21-27°C (70-80°F) temperature range prior to mixing and application. Once surface is prepared correctly, blend GloPoxy and apply to surface. In a dry clean container blend 4 parts resin to 1 part hardener by weight. Mix thoroughly for 2.5 minutes at 450-600 rpm. Transfer batch from mix container to transport container. Apply mixed content from transport container to surface immediately.
If 24 hours elapsed from time of application then additional preparation is required, Lightly sand entire surface with 80 grit sand paper until a light powdery residue appears and gloss finish has been removed to provide a profile for bonding. Remove all sanding dust and wipe down entire surface with denatured alcohol or isopropyl to remove contamination.