PressurePlus is a 1-step natural wood treatment for all types of pressure treated lumber; available in natural and weathered wood tones. Engineered to improve the dimensional stability and overall performance of pressure treated wood.
Available color : Light or Brown
- Transforms green pressure treated lumber to a beautiful natural wood tone
- Enhances the natural tone of brown pressure treated lumber
- Easy 1-step application
- Ready to use
- VOC compliant, environmentally friendly
- Ideal for both new and existing pressure treated wood surfaces
- Penetrating protection
- Reduces water absorption
- Reduces swelling of wood
- Water repellent, breathable
- UV resistant
- Clean up with soap and water
3.78 liters (1 gallon) covers between 250 sq.ft. to 350 sq.ft depending upon the type of wood, texture and porosity.
- Inspect wood surfaces for defects and make any necessary repairs.
- Use Sansin Multi-wash or Sansin 2 steps wood wash and/or wash the entire surface with a minimum 3000 PSI pressure washer using clean water and proper technique. Be careful not to erode the surface.
- For best results and a smooth level surface, sand the surface area well with a 60-80 grit paper using a random orbital sander
- Follow by power washing, vacuuming or using compressed air for proper cleaning. Surface must be clean, free from dust, dirt, grease, wax or any existing coatings.
Application methods :
Always flood surface to the penetrating point of saturation by dipping, brushing, flood coating or spraying – hand or automated spraying (low pressure or airless). Do not dilute.
Working procedure :
- Stir well before and during the application process.
- Test formula on an inconspicuous wood surface to ensure proper color and penetration.
- Apply in proper conditions with an ideal temperature of 21°C (70°F) and relative humidity of approximately 50%.
- Do not apply if rain or near freezing temperatures are expected. • Saturate the wood surface (5-6 wet mils).
- Brush out any puddles and runs.
- Do not apply on wood that is warm to touch.
- Continually check the surface; brush out all puddles and runs.
- Always read published directions for use prior to beginning any project.
Horizontal surfaces require maintenance every 2-4 years. Maintenance is necessary when the surface shows signs of wear, such as fading or heavy moisture absorption. Maintaining your wood on a regular basis will ensure long-lasting color retention, exceptional dimensional stabilization and effective water repellency.
Periodically, clean the wood surface with a power washer or Sansin Multi-Wash to remove dirt and residue. How frequently maintenance coats are required will depend on the quality of prior preparation, quality of application and exposure levels.
If fading or erosion is evident, prepare wood by using a power washer to lightly clean the wood surface; or use Sansin Multi-Wash. Then re-apply one maintenance coat of Pressure Plus according to instructions. Exposure, workmanship and color will affect the performance of the coating.