Sansin wood wash is A ready to use formula that removes extreme weathering, water stains, mold and mildew while restoring the natural color of wood. Sansin Wood Wash is biodegradable, rinses off with water and is easy to use. Made in Canada.
- Removes dirt, algae, mold, mildew and water stains
- Restores wood to its natural color
- Easy to use, biodegradable and rinses off with water
Recommended for use on new and old wood surfaces such as decks, fences, siding, logs, board and batten and timbers.
3,78 liters (1 gallon) covers between 100 to 200 pi²
- Substrate must be dry. Temperature above 10°C.
- Spray vegetation with water or shield off before and during application.
- Protect bordering areas with drop sheets and/or tape off with poly.
- Do not allow this product to come in contact with metal, fabric, floor coverings or outdoor furniture.
Apply liberal and uniform application using brush, roller or spray.
On vertical surfaces start at the bottom and work up. Allow the product to dissolve coating for at least 15 minutes.
Do not allow to dry as this will require reapplication. Must lightly mist with water to keep active.
During waiting period you may agitate coating using a stiff brush. Always agitate in direction of wood grain.
Thoroughly rinse the surface using a garden hose or low pressure power washer (max pressure 500psi). Direct the power washer wand with the grain of the wood. Do not stop the wand on the wood as this may mark the wood surface. Allow the wood to dry completely before proceeding with wood lightener.
Dissolve the bag of Sansin Wood Lightener® in 1.5 – 2.0 gal (5.75 – 7.5 L) of water depending on the degree of brightening you require.
Spray the Wood Lightener evenly on cleaned wood surface. Allow the Wood Lightener® to neutralize the treated wood surface for at least 10 minutes.
Rinse off with water. Allow the wood to completely dry before sanding.
Coverage : Wood lightener covers between 150 sq.ft. to 300 sq.ft.
|Applicator||Paint brush, Sprayer, Roller|
|Coverage||100 to 200 square feet per gallon|