- Buy 5 for $51.26 each and save 10%
The Sansin wood sealer is durable water repellent wood protection for exterior wood surfaces. It is also a environmentally-friendly clear protective weathering treatment for wood surfaces. Designed to bring dimensional stability to wood by reducing moisture absorption up to 74% during wetting periods. Allows wood to weather naturally without blackening.
Recommended for use on new and old wood surfaces such as decks, fences, siding, timbers and roofing shingles or shakes.
- Low COV
- Clear, UV stable
- Natural finish
- Allows wood to breathe and age naturally
- Aggressively repels moisture
- Protects and keeps wood clean
- Prevents erosion
- Soap and water clean-up
Directions of use :
- Inspect wood surfaces for defects and make any necessary repairs.
- Use Sansin wood-cleaner and/or Sansin Mulit-Wash the entire surface with a minimum 3000 PSI pressure washer using clean water.
- Sand the surface well using a 60-80 grit paper and random orbital sanders.
- Stir well before and during the application process
- Test formula on an inconspicuous wood surface to ensure proper color and penetration.
- Apply in proper conditions with an ideal temperature of 21ºC (70ºF) and relative humidity of approximately 50%.
- Do not apply if rain or near freezing temperatures are expected.
- Saturate the wood surface.
- Brush out any puddles and runs.
- Do not apply on wood that is warm to touch or in direct sunlight.
- Continually check the surface; wipe up all puddles and brush out runs.
- Always read published directions of use propr to beginning any project.
On average, one US gallon (3.78 L) will cover between 100 to 300 sq.ft (9.3 to 27.9 m²) depending upon the type of wood, texture and porosity.
|Drying time||48 hours|
|Coverage||100 to 200 square feet per gallon|
|VOC||Moins de 25 g/l|