Tannic activator is an impregnating agent which enhance the wood reaction of Barn wood effect - aging agent concentrated for wood. The tannic activator is not used alone. It must absolutely be applied before the application of the product Barn wood effect - aging agent concentrated for wood.
Use tannic activator on woods that do not react enough with Barn wood effect. It can be used on planed, brushed or rough wood.
- The surface must be free of any finishing product.
- Sand planed wood with a 100 to 120 grit sandpaper to ease the penetration of the product.
- Shake well before application.
- Apply with a brush, a roll or an application pad, or with a sprayer.
- Saturate the wood with the product.
- Wait 2 to 4 hours before applying Barn wood effect.
100 sq. ft. per liter
Size available :
- 946 ml
- Test and try the product to find the right dilution ratio.
- Wear gloves when using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Brand||Les Finitions Evo|
|Applicator||Paint brush, Sprayer|
|Size||946 ml (Pinte)|
|Coverage||100 square feet per liter|