Titebond tongue and groove flooring glue is formulated for use with all tight fitting engineered wood and laminate flooring designed for installation using the floating system. It's non-toxic, nonflammable and resists solvents and water when dry. It is also recommanded for floors over a radiant heat system.
Available in 473 ml (16 oz).
For interior use only.
- Ideal for engineered wood and laminate floors
- Passes Type II water resistance
- Superior bond strength
- Water cleanup & non-toxic
1. Apply glue as recommanded by the flooring manufacturer. Some flooring products may require less glue.
2. Engage the tongue and groove snugly. A tapping block may be necessary.
3. Remove excess glue from the surface while wet with a damp cloth. Make sure all excess glue removed since dried glue on the surface will be difficult to remove.
4. Do not install flooring at temperature below 7,2ºC (45 ºF).
To ensure a succesful installation, follow the flooring manufacturer's instructions and the guidelines. Failure to follow any of these recommendations may result in an unsatifactory installation that will no be covered by any express or implied warranties.