Passionate about wood
Founded in 1917 in Montreal’s Red Light district, Langevin Forest is the go-to destination for cabinetmakers, sculptors, woodworkers, and handymen who share our passion for wood. A noble material, renewable and authentic, it can be used for many different purposes according to its characteristics and the methods of transformation.
Langevin Forest provides their clientele with a vast selection of exotic and indigenous wood, as well as tools, accessories, and finishing products to help you be successful with all your projects, big or small.
Why choose Langevin Forest?
Over the years, Langevin Forest has built its reputation on a team of passionate people who have brought their skills together in order to provide a unique selection of products and complementary services.
Langevin Forest is also:
- 50 000 ft2 of top quality wood
- 110 species from all around the world
- Hardworking advisors focussed on your project’s success
- A workshop providing you with customized products and cuts
- A trading post for entrepreneurs and institutions
- The strength of 2 subsidiaries – Bois Baron and Poutres Nationales
Our social involvement
Always present in the community, Langevin Forest is involved in several different projects in order to support organizations and projects that are dear to them.