Compatible with most routers up to 7 1/4" base diameter, use the two included router bits to create small cutouts or artistic lacework. Give deck posts and cabinet doors a distinctive look, and even build one-of-a-kind furniture pieces. Using the four provided templates, anyone can produce the patterns, cutouts and intricate lacework pieces described in step-by-step detail in the supplied Design Guide. Choose from geometric, petal, heart, star, circle and bowtie shapes, or use the provided pencil guide to design your own creations. Router not include.
To download instruction manual, click here >
To download designs templates, click here >
- Easy-to-follow patterns in templates allow you to create geometric, petal, heart, star, circle and bowtie shapes
- Use the included pencil and pencil guide to precisely draw your design before you cut
- The user manual contains 25 design ideas, plus instructions on the best way to create your own designs.
- The pencil guide and included pencil duplicate the cutting path of the router bit allowing you to practice your designs before cutting the project material.
Set includes :
- TurnLock™ Base plate
- 3 bushings (17 mm, 24 mm, 11.11 mm)
- Centering pin (1/4" and 1/2")
- 1/4" V-Groove router bit
- 1/8" Spiral router bit
- Template base
- 4 templates (petal, geometric, heart/start and bowtie)
- Pencil guide
- Mounting screws and user manual