The Milescraft AccuDrillMate Is a portable drill stand for use almost anywhere. Drill straight holes all the time! With the AccuDrillMate you can drill straight or angled holes, drill on the edge of a board or even round stock. Compatible with 3/8” and 1/2” power drills and works with most 3/8” drill accessories. This all metal construction AccuDrillMate provides the precision of a drill press with the ease of a hand drill.
To download the instruction manual, click here >
- Chuck : 3/8" keyed
- Drill bit clearance : maximum 8.88"
- Drill head clearance with spring and depth stop : Max travel : 6.23" / Minimum drill bit length : 2.65"
- Drill head clearance without spring and depth stop : Max travel : 8.15" / Minimum drill bit clearance : 0.73"
- Compatible with 3/8" and 1/2" power drills
- Metal head with fixed depth stop and easy-glide bearings :
- Fast attachment of drill
- Smooth operation with high precision
- Fixed positioning of drill height
- Metal base with scale, V-grooves, mounting holes and rubber feet :
- Easy to read angles
- Centering of round materials
- Self-centering bottom
- Permanent mounting with screws possible
- Non-slip base when used with feet
- Solid steel rods with angle adjustment knobs :
- No deflection
- Easy adjustment of angle settings
- Metal angle adjusters :
- Interlock with metal base for secure angle drilling
- Adjustable depth stop :
- Precise depth for repetitive drilling
- Spring :
- Controlled drilling
- Prevents cutting tool from hitting work piece
- Auxiliary handle :
- Can be mounted in fixed position on the base or on the metal guide head to support drilling motion