Huile monocouche Bio-Supra
Bio-Supra is a solvent-free product that doesn’t release volatile organic compounds (VOC). It will enhance your wooden surface grain and protect it from premature wear, water and stains.
Bio-Supra monocoat oil for wood is the most environmentally friendly natural oil available on the market. It is made of 100% solid components and contains no solvents or branched fatty acids. As it doesn’t release any volatile organic compounds (VOC) and contains no solvent, Bio-Supra helps enhance the air quality inside your house. It is absolutely safe for all applications on surfaces in contact with food such as cutting boards, kitchens and butcher blocks.
- Ligna Bio-Supra monocoat oil will offer a durability that is equal to old generation products that need two or three layers.
- Formulated in renowned Italian laboratories with more than 25 years of experience, Ligna products offer an “avant-gardiste” technology that is assembled in Quebec.
- Bio-Supra oil can easily be applied manually on all types of soft, frank, domestic woods and gives very good results on exotic woods.
- Can be applied on any types of wood.
- Zero solvant, zero COV
- Eco-friendly product
- No overlapping
- Ideal for food surfaces
- Easy to use and to maintain
- A durable finish in 24 hours
- Suitable for any interior surfaces, including worktops
- Made of top quality natural oils
- Finish: Matte
* Although Bio-Supra is a one-coat product, we recommend applying two coats on surfaces that are highly exposed to water and moisture, such as kitchen countertops, cutting boards, sauna and bathroom vanities. A second coat will also greatly increase the lustre of the product.
** Bio-Supra oil in natural has been certified by the Bureau of Chemical Safety, Health Canada, for food surfaces.
Mix before applying. Sand surface with 100-120 grit sandpaper. Remove dust with a clean, dry, bleached cotton rag. Store the product at a temperature above 20 °C. For high density wood, such as maple or exotic woods, moisten with a clean floor mop or wet rag. When the surface is completely dry (about 2 hours), sand the floor lightly with 220 grit sandpaper along the wood’s grain to break down wood fibres. Remove dust meticulously.
Apply a thin coat with an applicator pad or a clean, dry, bleached cotton rag. Bio-Supraoil is viscous; apply in circles to facilitate absorption by wood pores. Spread oil out to avoid increased thickness. After a maximum of 5 to 10 minutes, rub along the wood grain with a clean, dry, bleached cotton rag to eliminate any excess product.
- After 24 hours: moderate and careful use
- After 5-7 days: regular use
- After 10 days: Put carpets and heavy furniture back. You may now clean the surface using Ligna cleaning products.
Number of coats:
Bio-Supra requires only one coat, but we recommend application of a second coat on surfaces that are exposed to moisture or to give them a better sheen.
- Low density wood, as white, red and jack pine, douglas, larch and torrefied wood : 300 - 400 sq. ft/litre
- Medium density wood, as oak, birch, yellow birch and Cherrywood: 400 - 600 sq. ft/litre
- High density wood, as maple, Brazilian Cherry, ipe and bamboo : 600 - 800 sq. ft/litre
To refresh the finish:
- Worktops : 1 - 2 years
- Floors : 2 - 6 years
- Mouldings, walls : 7-15 years
|Applicator||Paint brush, Sprayer|