Outdoor Accents post bases secure the post or column to concrete and are perfect for outdoor projects such as pergolas, patio covers and other top-supported structures. These post bases feature decorative accents and provide ZMAX® galvanization over a black powder coat for extra corrosion resistance. Designed for use with 4" x 4" lumber.
Key features :
- Install with outdoor shear tub nut, black structural wood screw (not included)
- Design to create a very strong post base to resist to seismic or high-wind events
- Flat black paint with texture powder-coated
- Made with 12-gauge steel
Package includes :
- One ornamental base for 4" x 4" post
- One bearing plate and one nut
- One decorative cap
- Install anchor per post base.
- Position post base stirrup over anchor and adjust to correct alignment.
- Install bearing plate and nut.
- Cover anchor with decorative cap to protect the post base from the concrete to avoid contact between wood and concrete.
- Position post in base assembly and install black structural wood screw through into shear tub nut connector holes.
|Brand||Simpson Strong Tie|