GRR-Ripper Pushblock Microjig GB-1
In stock : 16
- Designed to be used on jointers, router tables and shapers, it is also useful on table and band saws
- Keeps your hands out of the path of the tool
- Its angled handle allows the use by either right-handed or left-handed
- Its popular 3-¼" x 7-¼" (85m x 185mm) non-slip green pad provides the control needed to push well and safe
- 4 gravity heel hooks automatically retract when in contact with a surface. They can also be locked in place when not needed.
- Used flat for free hand routing on a router table or at 90° against the fence of a bandsaw, it allows non-stop pushing thus avoiding marks and burns